FAQ on corporate boxes
Everything you need to know about your corporate gift boxes order
The steps that lead to the delivery of your boxes:
- We will analyze the submitted form
- We will respond with a proposal of content and pricing
- Once the proposal is approved, we will confirm the volume, delivery date and box personalization options
- An electronic invoice will be sent to you for payment
- Once payment is received, we will get to work on ordering the content and assembling the boxes
- We will confirm delivery information prior to shipping
Billing and payment terms
An electronic invoice will be sent by email. Please specify the billing address to be indicated on the invoice.
Methods of payment
- Less than $20,000: Credit card (online via a payment platform) or bank deposit
- Over $20,000: Bank deposit
- Payable upon receipt: The full balance must be paid before the gift boxes can be shipped.
- Orders over $20,000 and/or to be delivered in more than 30 days: An electronic contract will be sent to you and a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm the order.
Customization of the boxes
Two personalization options are available for the box sticker and the greeting card:
- You send us the print files provided by your graphic design team
- We design them for you
If your team is providing the design, we will need:
- Greeting card: Design in PDF or JPG with bleed for 4" x 6" cardstock front and back
- Sticker: Design in PDF or JPG with bleed for 3.5" x 8.5" (3"' fold) - horizontal or vertical placement at your discretion
If our team creates the design, we will need:
- Your logo with transparent background, in png format
- Text or desired "look" for the greeting card and sticker
Here are some examples of personalized boxes to inspire you:
Delivery and tracking of packages
Delivery is via Purolator (or other carrier), within 24 to 48 hours of shipment (QC and ON).
How do I provide multiple shipping addresses?
Why do we need to provide a phone number for each recipient?
If Purolator has difficulty locating the address or requires a correction or access code, they will be able to validate this with the recipient directly by phone. They will also be able to contact them to remind them to pick up the package if it is redirected to a counter. This greatly reduces the risk of package returns.
Packages are returned to us after 5 days at the counter. In these cases, we will notify you upon receipt. A fee of $15 is applicable to forward the package a second time. This fee also applies to requests for change of address once the packages are in transit.
How do I track my package?
You will have at your disposal a list of all the tracking numbers of the carrier.
Where are the delivered packages located?
Packages are generally left at the door, without a signature, after ringing/logging in the recipient's home. In cases where Purolator deems it unsafe to leave the package at the door (apartment block, busy street, etc.), Purolator will leave a notice to inform the Receiver that their package will be available at the nearest Purolator counter. The recipient can also request a 2nd delivery attempt online or by phone, at no charge.
For every referral you make that results in an order of 25 or more gift boxes for a new customer, we will give you a $50 gift certificate valid on our online store as a thank you.
To refer a new client:
- Send the link to our corporate gifts page to the person you want to refer
- When filling out the "Request a quote" form, the person must enter your name or email address
- As soon as the order is confirmed and delivered, you will receive your gift card by email
As you can see, it's pretty simple! All you have to do is send the link and mention to add yourself as a referrer.